me: hell yeah i love talking to my best friend
person: what do you guys talk about
I always wondered what Spock was thinking in this photo.
WHAT SPOCK MIGHT BE THINKING IN THIS PHOTO
- Jealousy is illogical. I am not jealous.
- However, my hair is far more luxuriously conditioned than hers.
- Is this because I do not cuddle?
- MATHEMATIC EQUATIONS INTENSIFY.
- Tonight, you.
- Unless you are intending to bring Doctor McCoy into the equation, Jim, I am not interested in any way in your proposed threesome idea. This woman is a stranger and all that glitter is highly illogical.
- The next time he asks me if that green shirt is slimming, I will reply that it is not.
- The next time mother inquires after the ‘nice Kirk boy’ I shall inform her that he is not so nice.
- That was unfair of me.
- He is very nice.
- At times, too nice.
- I shall reply ‘He is too nice. Especially to attractive female humanoids.’
- The fact remains that he is very nice.
- The green shirt is, however, not very slimming.
if you work at a sex shop is it still nsfw
I just want a sugar daddy but instead of it being a rich older man, I want it to be Gillian Anderson
walk into any starbucks and say “i can’t believe they’re doing a secret screening of the unreleased Wes Anderson movie down the street” then collect all the macbooks that everyone who just ran out left behind. keep your favorite one and sell any you don’t need
ok but there was a bus filled with potatoes driving around my town today
follow my twitter if you want to see me being very homosexual and also crying about douchebag white guys on bikes
look at this its the lesbian version of bonnie and clyde
You had me at “lesbian version of Bonnie & Clyde.”
when ur headphone is slowly slipping out of your ea r and you just think no„ my love…, r eturn
do you ever get sad then you think about how gillian anderson doesn’t feel sorry for men and you are happy again